Tuesday, July 15, 2008

We're Back!!!!!!!!!!!

Home Sweet Home! Yes, life in suitcases is not the life for me. I missed my home and my own bed and I think my home missed me. The kids are happy to be home too.

We returned from our big family vacation on July 4th. Yes, what a day to be returning home. Our 4th of July was spent unpacking, washing tons of laundry and lighting a few sparklers and watching PBS 4th of July special. We were gone for a total of 16 days only to unpack, reload and be back on the road to Mexico for a family mission trip. We just returned from that on Sunday.

I am beginning to become a real good packer for a family of five. This week I will be able to reuse my expertise to pack for my son's church camp. He leaves this Sunday afternoon. He is excited and Mom is nervous. So I am containing my nervousness to be excited with him with this new passage in his life.

I will begin to slowly share with all of you our vacation and mission trip experiences. there is just so much to share and tons of pictures to show you. This summer we have traveled through six different states and two different countries. My oldest son is just amazed and has loved every minute of it.

Stayed tune for more.....

0 comments: