Tuesday, July 29, 2008

More vacation photos

This morning I was able to scrapbook a few more pages from our June 2008 Vacation. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do.

On a side note my oldest son Sport returned from being gone six days at camp. He had a blast. He hopes to return next year. He had a ton of fun stories to share with all of us. He was chosen out of about 160 kids as a tribal chief of the day. He displayed friendliness towards other campers, great attitude, enthusiasm and a few other great things. It touches a parents heart to hear that all what we teach our children at home is being used outside these doors. Praise God!! I give God all the credit for this and not of my doing but HIS!!!! It is with HIS wisdom, guidance and strength that I am even able to raisse and teach my kids on a daily basis.

I will try to post more picture albums soon.... Enjoy!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful pics! Looks like your family had a wonderful vacation. :)