Saturday, March 29, 2008

Too Busy for Blogging Lately....


Sorry I haven't written lately. I have been busy enjoying life and other things. Here is a quick update on what we have been up to in case you were wondering.....

We took a much needed Easter vacation/Spring break. The kids and I both enjoyed the rest from school and the chance to take naps and to sleep in. I was able to do some spring cleaning around here that had been neglected for quite a while. Sad to say, with three little ones my house is messy again. At least the cobwebs, windows and a few closets are still clean to prove my hard work.


Here are a few pictures of the kids working in their gardens. I thought up a cleaver way to get them to want to pitch in with the much needed weeding. Each child got to pick an area to set up their own garden. Their ears perked up for that one. A few days we spent all day outside working on them. I still have a few more areas but it is beginning to look beautiful.

















This year we made some beautiful Ukrainian Easter eggs. We cheated using a kit that I ordered online. They came out beautiful.













This past week the kids were still off from their studies due to testing.


I hope you enjoyed a few photos of our past weeks of what we have been up to. On Monday March 31st is our dancers 8th birthday. We went ahead and did a little bit of schooling today. We are planning on spending the day at Disneyland in celebration of this happy event. The kids are very excited. All of them have been their once before two years ago. They are having another spring special for California residents and we couldn't pass up the good deal. Hope to have some photos to share with you soon.

Blessings and peace to all of you.....






1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you have been busy! I love the Easter eggs. They are beautiful! Have a blessed week and enjoy the family.