Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Spring is in the Air....


Look what the California rainy season brought up. Yes, my yellow daffodils bloomed this past weekend. I just love spring. It is my favorite season of the year. I'm a sucker for fresh cut flowers of any sort.


My garden is calling my name. It is saying, "WEED ME PLEASE!" Sadly all the rain we had brought plenty of weeds and grasses into our garden too. I have my work cut out for me out there.



Here is a cute picture to share with all of you of our rabbits. They just love it when we let them run around in the backyard. Most of the time they are caged up. They are two girls Rosedust and Apple. They belong to the kids. My daughter and I have fun dressing them up in her doll dresses. Yes, they allow us to do this. They are very friendly and liked to be held. Apple the darker rabbit doesn't mind dressing up at all. I will have to search for a picture to share with you sometime soon.


All this springtime feeling around here makes me look forward to pulling out all of our Easter decorations this weekend.


Have a great Valentine week. My my daughter has been sick for the past two days. Schooling has been a little rough and she is sad she may miss our homeschool groups valentine party exchange. Poor thing was sick on our churches' Harvest festival on Oct. 31st and now is sick once again on another holiday. My prayer is that she will get better soon and that others in our family won't get hit with the flu bug.
May God richly bless you with His love this week. Jesus is the best Valentine anyone could receive this season.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

We've had some lovely spring-like weather here as well...alas a cold front came through last night and reminded us it's still winter. I hope your daughter is feeling better soon...I have a ds that gets sick on "fun days" as well, like his bday last year and while we were on vacation at Disney once. No fun! Julie