Monday, January 28, 2008

Kids Say the Cutest Things.....

I just had to share this cute thing my daughter shared at the breakfast table this morning. As we were watching the weather forecast for the next few days they have predicted yet a chance for more rain for this Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Yikes!! As many of you have read from one of my latest posts we have had more rain this season than Seattle, Wa. Well, my daughter pipes up at the table and says, "Well, we have been praying for rain. Maybe He doesn't know when to stop!" All of us had a good laugh this morning at her cute and insightful comment. Just had to share this with you.

Have a great Day!

2 comments:

Daisy said...

How cute. Tell her she can pray it my way. We haven't had any!

Mom of Many Hats said...

We certainly will! We had another day of rain here on Sunday. Thank you for your post.